SOMEONE TAKE ME TO BURNING MAN
I wanna gooooo
Grüner See (Green Lake) is a lake in Styria, Austria. In the winter you’ll find crisp, tranquil grasslands and lake that is only about 3 to 6 feet deep. However, during the spring, when the temperature rises and the snow melts, the basin of land below the mountains fills with water. The lake reaches its maximum depth of around 40 feet from mid-May to June and is claimed to look the most beautiful at this time.
I NEED TO GO HERE
I really can’t wait for winter because then I can start wearing the other 97% of my clothes
This looks amazing
Am I the only one who’s like um no that’s clearly alligator and snake mating grounds and why are they naked I bet they get some infection. Nature is not to be trusted.
I bet they got out right after these were shot 👎
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.—Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via leunq)
First problem: if you work for a “boss” as in having healthcare through your company, you pay this thing called a premium. As in, you pay. You pay money.
Let me repeat that again: You. Pay. Money. For. Your. Healthcare. Coverage. You don’t just check a box saying “yes I want healthcare coverage” and boom, you never pay a cent.
Your boss does not “provide it for free.” You pre-pay for it EVERY MONTH whether you use your healthcare for birth control, cancer treatment, mammograms, a urinary tract infection, a routine physical, meds for your pre-existing condition (Thanks ACA!) or NEVER GO TO THE DOCTOR AT ALL.
Reason number one that I need not just feminism and sex education in schools but BASIC FUCKING HEALTHCARE RULES TAUGHT IN SCHOOL INSTEAD OF REQUIRING ME TO TAKE THREE YEARS OF FUCKING FINDING THE MEANING OF X. I CAN FIND THE BASIC MEANING OF X BY THE END OF YEAR ONE. TEACH PEOPLE HOW FUCKING INSURANCE, LOANS, HEALTHCARE, ETC. WORKS INSTEAD!
Also reason number one that people need to be taught what “pre-paid” means.
oh my GOD i cant wait to wear leggings and boots and scarves and sweaters and smell pumpkin and spice and have bonfires and scary movies on all the time i cant wait to not sweat when i step outside god fall cant come fast enough